Fitness, Health and Sport
Become a fully qualified personal trainer or gym instructor
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
A Career In Fitness
Australian College offers courses to help you learn the skills and knowledge to become a Gym Instructor or Personal Trainer. Work in the fun, exciting world of health and fitness and help others achieve their fitness goals. After completing your training at Australian College, you will:
Be part of a community of health and fitness professionals
Be qualified to work in a gym or branch out as a Personal Trainer
Help others achieve their fitness goals and feel good about themselves
|Certificate II||VET education for high school students.|
|Certificate III||First job or entry into the workforce.|
|Certificate IV||Already employed in an entry level job and looking to expand your knowledge, move up the corporate ladder.|
|Diploma||Already working and looking to move into a frontline management role, more senior position, or area of specialisation.|
Personal Development Courses
Why should you choose to study with Australian College?
- Self paced
- Access your training whenever and wherever suits your lifestyle
- Full access to your virtual campus 24/7
- Unlimited trainer, assessor and student services support throughout your studies
Payment Plans To Suit You
- Flexible, cost-effective, interest free, payment options
- Price-match opportunity available
More Opportunities For You
- Thousands of our students have already graduated with nationally recognised qualifications
- Begin an exciting career with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally
- Own and operate your own business
- Up skill and climb the corporate ladder
- Learn something different and take your hobby to the next level
Join our graduates enjoying successful, exciting careers across many industries
Still have questions?
Visit our help hub, to find the answers to our frequently asked questions.
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about the College, our courses, or need help with enrolment, please contact us.