SIS30321 + SIS40221 Certificate III in Fitness + Certificate IV in Fitness
Learn to Become a Personal Trainer or Gym Owner/Operator
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Course Code||SIS30321+ SIS40221|
|Qualification gained||Certificate III in Fitness + Certificate IV in Fitness|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training).|
|Flexible duration||Up to 30 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Short Answer Questions, Case-Studies, Audio/Video (role-plays) and Workplace Practical Activities|
|Course units||SISFFIT047 Use anatomy and physiology knowledge to support safe and effective exercise
SISFFIT052 Provide healthy eating information
SISFFIT032 Complete pre-exercise screening and service orientation
SISFFIT033 Complete client fitness assessments
BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
SISFFIT035 Plan group exercise sessions
SISFFIT036 Instruct group exercise sessions
SISFFIT040 Develop and instruct gym-based exercise programs for individual clients
HLTAID011* Provide First Aid
SISFFIT049 Use exercise science principles in fitness instruction
SISFFIT053 Support healthy eating for individual fitness clients
SISFFIT050 Support exercise behaviour change
SISFFIT051 Establish and maintain professional practice for fitness instruction
CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships
SISFFIT041 Develop personalised exercise programs
SISFFIT042 Instruct personalised exercise sessions
SISFFIT043 Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for body composition goals
SISFFIT044 Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for older clients
SISFFIT045 Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for adolescent clients
BSBXTW301 Work in a team
SISXFAC002 Maintain sport, fitness and recreation facilities
SISXCAI009 Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
SISXCAI010 Develop strength and conditioning programs
BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
* Australian College does not deliver HLTAID011. You will need to undertake the first aid course externally in your area and submit a copy of your certification to the College
|Career opportunities||Gym Instructor, Group Fitness Instructor, Fitness Studio Manager, Personal Trainer|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Childcare Work Placement Requirement;
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) or Blue Card (State Specific)
- Health checks (where required by the childcare centre)
- Current immunisation records
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $5000 Now only $4000 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2, $1200 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $4400
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.