HWB Australian College Diploma of Health and Wellbeing
Start Your Journey To Better Health And Wellbeing
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Australian College Diploma of Health and Wellbeing|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery online|
|Flexible duration||Up to 12 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Assessment method||Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||Module 1
Reading 1 – Nutrition and Our Bodies
Reading 2 – Making Great Nutrition Choices
Reading 1 – Exploring the World of Exercise
Reading 2 – Planning and Implementation
Reading 1 – A Mindful Life
Reading 2 – Thrive
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – Before: $2,500.00 | Now Only $2,000.00 upfront*
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300.00 Deposit then 20 x $100.00 Weekly = $2,300.00*
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas ‘outside the box’ at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry.”