SIS40221 Certificate IV in Fitness
Get started on a rewarding career in personal training
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Certificate IV in Fitness
|Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training).
|Up to 18 months
|This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.
|Short Answer Questions, Case-Studies, Audio/Video (role-plays) and Workplace Practical Activities
|SISFFIT049 Use exercise science principles in fitness instruction
SISFFIT053 Support healthy eating for individual fitness clients
SISFFIT050 Support exercise behaviour change
SISFFIT051 Establish and maintain professional practice for fitness instruction
CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships
BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
BSBXTW301 Work in a team
BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
SISFFIT041 Develop personalised exercise programs
SISFFIT042 Instruct personalised exercise sessions
SISFFIT043 Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for body composition goals
SISFFIT044 Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for older clients SISFFIT045 Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for adolescent clients
SISXCAI009 Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
SISXCAI010 Develop strength and conditioning programs
|Fitness Studio Manager, Group Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer
To enrol in this course, you must hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate. You must also provide evidence that you have previously attained the following units of competency, or units that have been superseded by these units:
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (or a unit that supersedes this unit)
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- SISFFIT032 Complete pre-exercise screening and service orientation
- SISFFIT033 Complete client fitness assessments
- SISFFIT035 Plan group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT036 Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT040 Develop and instruct gym-based exercise programs for individual clients
- SISFFIT047 Use anatomy and physiology knowledge to support safe and effective exercise
- SISFFIT052 Provide healthy eating information
Australian College requires that you:
- Be competent in spoken and written English
- Successfully complete an online Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) review, prior to commencment
- Be at least 16 years of age*
- Have an internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX) with a functional webcam for use while undertaking assessments, Microsoft Office (or compatible software)a current web browser (e.g., Chrome)and Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF document viewer
- Have a functional webcam or other device for recording and uploading audio-video of your role-plays and other practical activities
- Be prepared to review additional reading materials and online textbooks that are provided throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As defined in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certification. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4,000 Now only $3,200 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1,400 now, $1,400 in a week 2, $400 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3,600
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
If you find a website offering the same course at a lower price, show us the lower price and we will try and match it*. T&Cs Apply.
Take your next step
Established in 2004 and proudly Australian owned and operated. Our self-paced online courses mean you can learn anywhere and at anytime to suit your busy lifestyle. Thousands of graduates from Australian College are successfully managing their own businesses, taking their hobby to the next level, climbing the corporate ladder, or enjoying exciting and rewarding well-paid careers with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally.