GRAZ Australian College Certificate in Health
(Nutrition, Weight Loss Management and Consulting)
Open The Door To Owning Your Own Weight Loss Business
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Australian College Certificate in Health (Nutrition, Weight Loss Management and Consulting)|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery online|
|Flexible duration||Up to 12 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Assessment method||Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||Unit 1 – Nutrition and Weight Loss Planning
Reading 1 – How Weight Loss Works: For You and Your Client
Reading 2 – Nutrients, Supplements and Foods
Reading 3 – Meal Planning and Weight Loss
Unit 2 – Exercise and Consulting
Reading 1 – Weight Loss, Body Composition and Cellulite
Reading 2 – Weight Loss Management and Becoming a Weight Loss Consultant
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $2,000.00 upfront*
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300.00 Deposit then 20 x $100.00 Weekly = $2,300.00*
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“I found the course to be understanding, easy to access and the learning system was easy to use. The course information was perfect; all that answers for the assessments were explained in the course material so no need for googling. The trainers were excellent; I had no issues with anything during my time in doing the course. Thank you for everything! I feel great and I would recommend the college to my friends.”