Smart and Skilled Funding
Australian College is a Smart and Skilled Training Provider.
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Smart and Skilled Funding
Australian College is a Smart and Skilled Training Provider. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria apply. Click here to find out if you are eligible.
You can also find more information about this initiative at the Smart and Skilled website or by calling 1300 783 283.
- COURSE INFORMATION
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer
- Consumer Protection Information
- Support and Assistance for Students
- Contact Details
Details of our approved qualifications are:
• BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
• BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
• BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
• BSB40320 Certificate IV Entrepreneurship and New Business
• BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
• BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
• BSB50120 Diploma of Business
• BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management
• BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
• CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
• CHC30221 Certificate III in School Based Education Support
• CHC40221 Certificate IV in School Based Education Support
• CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
• FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
• SIS30321 Certificate III in Fitness
• SIS40221 Certificate IV in Fitness
• SIT30216 Certificate III in Travel
• TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
These qualifications are available under a range of subsidised programs from the NSW Government including:
• Smart and Skilled Apprenticeships and Traineeships Program
• Smart and Skilled Entitlement Full Qualifications Program
• Smart and Skilled Targeted Priorities Full Qualifications Program
For the most current information regarding these programs please contact the main office on 02 9386 2500.
* The individual either lives or works in New South Wales, and is:
- an Australian citizen, a permanent Australian resident, a humanitarian visa holder or a New Zealand citizen, and
- be aged 15 years or older, and
- no longer be at school.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students who do not live or work in New South Wales but live in specific defined interstate New South Wales border areas are eligible for government-subsidised training under Smart and Skilled. For more information please contact the main office.
If you are not eligible for Smart and Skilled funding you have the option of applying to enrol as a self-funded student. For more information please contact us on 1300 783 283 or email us.
Smart and Skilled Consent to Use and Disclosure of Personal Information to the Department
From the first of January 2015, all students participating in Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). We are required by Commonwealth legislation to have this number recorded for your training and cannot enrol new students without this number. If you do not have a USI, you can find more information on obtaining one here. Your USI may be used for reporting Training Activity Data to the Department.
Students may be eligible for RPL or Credit Transfer. For more information on how to apply for this please see our Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfers page or contact us.
- Smart and Skilled website – Consumer protection for students
- Students can also contact the Smart and Skilled information hotline on 1300 772 104
Australian College offers a variety of support for students including training and assessment resources, as well as assistance and advice for studying, or confidential personal support for students experiencing situations that make study difficult.
Australian College Contact Details
Phone: 1300 783 283 or 02 9386 2500
Email: [email protected]
Smart and Skilled contact details
Phone: 1300 772 104
Email: [email protected]
Take your next step
Why should you choose to study with Australian College?
- Self paced
- Access your training whenever and wherever suits your lifestyle
- Full access to your virtual campus 24/7
- Unlimited trainer, assessor and student services support throughout your studies
Payment Plans To Suit You
- Flexible, cost-effective, interest free, payment options
- Price-match opportunity available
More Opportunities For You
- Thousands of our students have already graduated with nationally recognised qualifications
- Begin an exciting career with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally
- Own and operate your own business
- Up skill and climb the corporate ladder
- Learn something different and take your hobby to the next level
Join our graduates enjoying successful, exciting careers across many industries
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about the College, our courses, or need help with enrolment, please contact us.
Still have questions?
Visit our help hub, to find the answers to our frequently asked questions.