Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
If you have the passion for an exciting career in tourism, travel or events, the sky is the limit with our courses!
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
A Career In Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
For those who love travel and have a knack for organisation, Australian College’s courses are an ideal way to kickstart your career. We offer flexible, online courses with nationally recognised qualifications in Travel, Tourism and Events.
Help customers plan and book international trips, provide guidance and information to tourists or plan and manage large events.
If you have the passion, an exciting career awaits you!
Use our key to help you identify where you’re at and which course would be suitable for you.
|Certificate II||VET education for high school students.|
|Certificate III||First job or entry into the workforce.|
|Certificate IV||Already employed in an entry level job and looking to expand your knowledge, move up the corporate ladder.|
|Diploma||Already working and looking to move into a frontline management role, more senior position, or area of specialisation.|
Why should you choose to study with Australian College?
- Self paced
- Access your training whenever and wherever suits your lifestyle
- Full access to your virtual campus 24/7
- Unlimited trainer, assessor and student services support throughout your studies
Payment Plans To Suit You
- Flexible, cost-effective, interest free, payment options
- Price-match opportunity available
More Opportunities For You
- Thousands of our students have already graduated with nationally recognised qualifications
- Begin an exciting career with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally
- Own and operate your own business
- Up skill and climb the corporate ladder
- Learn something different and take your hobby to the next level
Join our graduates enjoying successful, exciting careers across many industries
Still have questions?
Visit our help hub, to find the answers to our frequently asked questions.
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about the College, our courses, or need help with enrolment, please contact us.