How do we integrate free living, walking and standing back into our urban lifestyle?
One of the most dramatic changes to our lifestyle over the past 100 years has been the decline in standing and walking. At the beginning of the 20th century 90% of the world’s population was involved in some sort of rural activity. In the 21st century this number has declined significantly as more of us move to the city and live a more urban existence.
Best Apps for organising your life
Finding it hard to get organised? These apps will help get you back on track!
It’s about time you stood up for yourself!
On the way to work today or at the shopping mall you will be confronted with a choice… to take the stairs or the escalator or the elevator
Next Upcoming Fitness Courses:
Our campus based Intensives are offered as either Full Time (day time) or Part Time (evenings), please download your brochure for details on all course structures and courses dates throughout the year, or see below for upcoming course dates:
* The campus based intensives complement your online and skills based program delivery
60+ Blogs available as an eBook, if you refer a person to our Cert III or CertIV in Fitness Courses
Dr Paul Batman has written 60 blogs, on fitness and health related issues (like the three above), ranging from muscle fibre recruitment to sedentary behaviour and optimal methods of weight loss. These blogs are suitable for personal trainers to read and discuss and to hand out as information sheets for their clients.
If a student you refer* enrols in either a Cert III or Cert IV Fitness course and names you as their referral we will send you an eBook of all 60 blogs for you to read and/or to give out to your clients. Additionally, or if you like simply remain subscribed to our newsletter, you will receive several blog posts a month for your own use. Enjoy 🙂
New Image PT
We’re looking for the next wellness obsessed personal trainer to join our vibrant team!
If you’re a Cert IV qualified PT ready to learn from the some of the most experienced and innovative fitness pros in the industry, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be personally mentored by Sean and learn how to create real, life-changing results for clients. We do things a little differently at New Image.
We’re exclusively a personal training studio and relentlessly client focused. That means we always work collaboratively as a team to deliver the ultimate experience.
So you’ll never fight for clients, but you’ll also need to check your ego at the door.
If you love to help people and are ready to take the next inspiring step towards a seriously rewarding career in fitness, please send an email to [email protected]
You can also call Sean on 8883-4031.
F45 Group Fitness Trainer
Another F45 studio is opening soon in Epping. We are looking for 2-3 highly motivated casual trainers to come on board. Together, we will build a community to benefit all members’ fitness and health using the F45’s revolutionary HIIT approach. Like all other studio, F45 Epping focuses on holistic and functional fitness, with a variety of innovative exercises designed to help our clients move better throughout their daily lives.
- Deliver high quality group fitness classes to F45 clients
- Build and foster a fun, positive, motivated and community-based team training environment
- Conduct basic administrative duties including answering the phones, new member induction and appraisals if needed
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained & presented at all times
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, supportive and personable approach with clients
- Team focused and orientated
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Highly driven and goal orientated
- Ability to undertake basic business processes
Culture & Benefits:
- Full training in the delivery method and technology systems
- Opportunity to grow along with the business from the start to develop your personal profile in fitness industry
- Supportive and dynamic working environment where your performance and improvement will be recognised, valued and rewarded
- A community where you positively contribute to change people’s lives
- Cert III in Group Fitness (New graduates are welcome)
- Cert IV in Fitness is highly regarded but not essential
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration/Recognition
All Necessary Insurances
This position is best suited to local resident who is passionate about health and fitness. The opportunity exists for as little or as many hours as you’d like. As a member of the F45 Training Epping team, we’ll provide you with all the systems, processes, support and development opportunities to ensure your personal and professional success.
We strongly recommend serious applicants undertake a F45 Training class prior to applying.
If you believe you are capable of this position, please send your CV to: [email protected]