TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
Qualify For A Career As A Logistics Officer
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery online|
|Flexible duration||Up to 16 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Assessments may vary according to each subject, but overall may include the following:
|Course units||TLID0020 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
TLIF0009 Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
TLIA0004 Complete receival and despatch documentation
TLIA0010 Identify goods and store to specifications
TLIA0015 Organise receival and despatch operations
TLIX0013X Maintain stock control and receivals
BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
TLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
TLIE0008 Calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
TLIG0002 Lead a work team TLIJ0003 Apply quality systems
TLIL0007 Complete workplace induction procedures
TLIL0012 Promote effective workplace practice
|Career opportunities||Freight Handler, Logistics Clerk, Logistics Officer, Postal Worker, Shipping Officer, Transport Coordinator|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Childcare Work Placement Requirement;
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) or Blue Card (State Specific)
- Health checks (where required by the childcare centre)
- Current immunisation records
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
** 20% off already applied. Promo ends soon
Graduates may choose to further their study through enrolment in TLI40321 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations or other business qualifications
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!”