Studying with a friend, when done right can have numerous advantages compared to studying alone. Working with someone else provides a safe place to ask questions and admit confusion. These are the amazing benefits when you study together:
- More support and motivation
- Increases learning & knowledge retention
- Open discussions can enhance thinking skills
- Develop new perspectives that can help in generating new ideas and solving problems
- Gain workplace skills
- Discover new methods of taking notes
- Make learning more fun!
- Develop a stronger bond with your friend.
You and your friend may have different interests so we give both of you an option to enrol in two different courses. Take a look at our extensive course catalogue – there are over 50 nationally accredited and personal development online courses that will help meet your educational and career needs.