CHC30221 Certificate III in School Based Education Support
Learn to help students succeed and teachers teach
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Certificate III in School Based Education Support
Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)
There is a work placement requirement of 100 hours (minimum) in a classroom environment catering to primary or secondary school students, within at least one school in Australia to successfully complete the course, however, the majority is online so you can study at your own pace in your own time. ‘Work placement requires commencement of the following units of competency: CHCEDS034, CHCEDS056, CHCEDS059, CHCEDS036, CHCEDS037, CHCEDS057, CHCEDS060, CHCEDS061. The total number of hours may be applied collectively across these units.’
|Up to 18 months
|This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.
|Short Answer Questions, Case-Studies, Audio/Video (recorded) Role-plays and Workplace Practical Activities, Work Placement Workbook.
CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
*You will need to undertake the two first aid courses externally, with a provider of your choice, and submit a copy of your certification to the College. Australian College does not deliver these units. These units may be completed at any stage throughout the course duration and must be current at course completion.
|Teacher’s Aide, Teaching Assistant
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- It is recommended that Students must be at least 15 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Zoom for the direct observation assessment tasks
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Childcare Work Placement Requirement;
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) or Blue Card (State Specific)
- Health checks (where required by the childcare centre)
- Current immunisation records
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deï¬ned in the ESOS Act 2000, âOverseas studentsâ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiï¬cation. Please refer to theÂ Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $3,500 Now only $2,800 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1,400 now, $1,400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3,100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Upon successful completion of this qualification, you may continue your studies and undertake the following:
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40221 Certificate IV in School Based Education Support
If you find a website offering the same course at a lower price, show us the lower price and we will try and match it*. T&Cs Apply.
Take your next step
Established in 2004 and proudly Australian owned and operated. Our self-paced online courses mean you can learn anywhere and at anytime to suit your busy lifestyle. Thousands of graduates from Australian College are successfully managing their own businesses, taking their hobby to the next level, climbing the corporate ladder, or enjoying exciting and rewarding well-paid careers with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally.