CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Work in a childcare centre, kindergarten, or pre-school program
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)
There is a work placement requirement of 160 hours (minimum) in a regulated children’s education and care service in Australia to successfully complete the course, however, the majority is online so you can study at your own pace in your own time. Work placement requires commencement of the following units of competency: CHCECE031, CHCECE032, CHCECE033 and CHCECE035. The total number of hours may be applied collectively across these units and will be observed by your supervisor. Some units also require direct observation by the RTO Assessor.
|Up to 18 months
|This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.
|Short Answer Questions, Case-Studies, Audio/Video (role-plays) and Workplace Practical Activities, Work Placement Workbook.
|CHCECE055 Meet legal and ethical obligations in children’s education and care
CHCECE056 Work effectively in children’s education and care
HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
CHCECE030 Support inclusion and diversity
CHCECE034 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
CHCECE036 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
CHCECE037 Support children to connect with the natural environment
CHCECE038 Observe children to inform practice
CHCECE054 Encourage understanding of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples’ cultures
CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
CHCPRP003 – Reflect on and improve own professional practice
CHCECE035 Support the holistic learning and development of children
CHCECE032 Nurture babies and toddlers
CHCECE033 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
CHCECE031 Support children’s health, safety and wellbeing
HLTAID012* Provide First Aid in an education and care setting *You will need to undertake the first aid course unit externally, in your area and submit a copy of your certification to Australian College. This unit may be completed at any stage throughout the course duration and must be current at course completion.
|Childcare Assistant, Early Childhood Educator, Family Day Care Educator, Nanny
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- It is recommended that Students must be at least 15 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Zoom for the direct observation assessment tasks
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Childcare Work Placement Requirement;
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) or Blue Card (State Specific)
- Health checks (where required by the childcare centre)
- Current immunisation records
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As defined in the ESOS Act 2000, Overseas students are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certification. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $3,500 Now only $2,800 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1,400 now, $1,400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3,100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
If you find a website offering the same course at a lower price, show us the lower price and we will try and match it*. T&Cs Apply.
Take your next step
Established in 2004 and proudly Australian owned and operated. Our self-paced online courses mean you can learn anywhere and at anytime to suit your busy lifestyle. Thousands of graduates from Australian College are successfully managing their own businesses, taking their hobby to the next level, climbing the corporate ladder, or enjoying exciting and rewarding well-paid careers with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally.