CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Work in a childcare centre, kindergarten, or pre-school program
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care|
Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)
There is a work placement requirement of 160 hours (minimum) in a regulated children’s education and care service in Australia to successfully complete the course, however, the majority is online so you can study at your own pace in your own time. ‘Work placement requires commencement of the following units of competency: CHCECE031, CHCECE032, CHCECE033 and CHCECE035. The total number of hours may be applied collectively across these units.’ and will be observed by your supervisor. Some units also require direct observation by the RTO Assessor.
|Flexible duration||Up to 18 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Short Answer Questions, Case-Studies, Audio/Video (role-plays) and Workplace Practical Activities, Work Placement Workbook.|
CHCECE055 Meet legal and ethical obligations in children’s education and care
*You will need to undertake the first aid course unit externally, in your area and submit a copy of your certification to Australian College. ‘This unit may be completed at any stage throughout the course duration and must be current at course completion.’
|Career opportunities||Childcare Assistant, Early Childhood Educator, Family Day Care Educator, Nanny|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- It is recommended that Students must be at least 15 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Childcare Work Placement Requirement;
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) or Blue Card (State Specific)
- Health checks (where required by the childcare centre)
- Current immunisation records
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $3500 Now only $2800 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.