PRM Australian College Diploma of Business
(Public Relations, Promotion and Marketing)
Learn The Skills To Work In The Exciting And Fast-Paced Media Industry
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Australian College Diploma of Business (Public Relations, Promotion and Marketing)|
|Study mode||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Flexible duration||Up to 12 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
Unit 1 – Introduction to Public Relations
Reading 1 – Public Relations, Industry and the Australian Media
Reading 2 – The Promotion Industry
Reading 3 – Introduction to Public Relations 1
Reading 4 – Introduction to Public Relations 2
Reading 5 – Marketing Concepts and Activities
Unit 2 – Advertising and Marketing
Reading 1 – Advertising and Direct Marketing
Reading 2 – Writing for Public Relations 1
Reading 3 – Writing for Public Relations 2
Reading 4 – Research Skills and the Market
Reading 5 – Identifying Marketing Opportunities
Unit 3 – Knowing Your Consumers and the Industry
Reading 1 – Profiling the Market – Target Marketing
Reading 2 – Analyse Consumer Behaviour
Reading 3 – Marketing Law and Ethics
Reading 4 – Event Management and Fundraising
Reading 5 – Breaking into the Industry
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $2,000.00 upfront*
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300.00 Deposit then 20 x $100.00 weekly = $2,300.00*
PAYMENT OPTION 3 –Â Completely customise your own payment planÂ here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas ‘outside the box’ at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry.”