BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
Start your well-paid, rewarding career in project management
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Diploma of Project Management|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)|
|Flexible duration||Up to 14 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
BSBPMG531 Manage project time
BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
|Career opportunities||Project Contract Manager, Project Leader/Team Leader, Project Manager (industry specific), Project Vendor Manager|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Students must also have access to an operational or simulated workplace to apply their acquired knowledge and practice specific skills before undertaking any assessment activity.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4500 Now only $3600 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2, $800 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $400 deposit then $50 weekly = $4000
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Any units which were previously attained may be recognised and Credit Transfer may be requested towards attainment of the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management.
Students successfully completing this course may consider seeking enrolment in the BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management, although that course is not currently being offered by Australian College.
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.