BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management
Get the skills you need to succeed in the human resources field
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Diploma of Human Resource Management|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)|
|Flexible duration||Up to 14 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes
BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
BSBHRM523 Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
BSBHRM524 Coordinate workforce plan implementation
BSBHRM527 Coordinate human resource functions and processes
BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
BSBHRM530 Coordinate rehabilitation and return to work programs
BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBPMG424 Apply project human resources management approaches
|Career opportunities||Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor|
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies):
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes;
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations;
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent.
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write mid/high-level business documents, including emails, design briefs and case studies.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Students must also have access to an operational workplace to apply their acquired knowledge and practice specific skills before undertaking any assessment activity. Students must also ave access to workplace organisational strategic and operational plans, policies and procedures, legislation, regulation and codes of practice.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4500 Now only $3600 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2, $800 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $400 deposit then $50 weekly = $4000
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Any units which were previously attained may be recognised and Credit Transfer may be requested towards attainment of the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resources Management, except for any units identified as entry requirements for this course.
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.