BSB50120 Diploma of Business
The perfect qualification for anyone looking to move up in their career in business
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Diploma of Business|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)|
|Flexible duration||Up to 14 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising 100% online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with academic-related audio/video tutorials or other rich media and/or phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
SIRXMGT005 Lead the development of business opportunities
|Career opportunities||Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Retail Assistant, Retail sales team leader, Retail supervisor|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deï¬ned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiï¬cation. Please refer to theÂ Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4500 Now only $3600 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2, $800 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $400 deposit then $50 weekly = $4000
PAYMENT OPTION 3 –Â Completely customise your own payment planÂ here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
With a Diploma of Business, you will be prepared to enter a career in business across a range of industries. Youâll also have the opportunity to further your studies in a specialised Bachelor of Business.
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.