BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
Gain the knowledge you need to start your own business
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
|Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training)
|Up to 12 months
|This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
BSBESB403 Plan finances for new business ventures
BSBESB404 Market new business ventures
BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures
BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
BSBFIN401 Report on financial activity
BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
BSBTEC405 Review and maintain the organisationâs digital presence
BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
|Cafe or Restaurant Manager, Department Manager, Franchisee, Independent Contractor, Office Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Small Business Owner, Store Manager
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deï¬ned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiï¬cation. Please refer to theÂ Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4000 Now only $3200 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2, $400 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3600
PAYMENT OPTION 3 –Â Completely customise your own payment planÂ here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
For higher business qualifications, consider the BSB50120 Diploma of Business.
If you find a website offering the same course at a lower price, show us the lower price and we will try and match it*. T&Cs Apply.
Take your next step
Established in 2004 and proudly Australian owned and operated. Our self-paced online courses mean you can learn anywhere and at anytime to suit your busy lifestyle. Thousands of graduates from Australian College are successfully managing their own businesses, taking their hobby to the next level, climbing the corporate ladder, or enjoying exciting and rewarding well-paid careers with some of the best-known companies in Australia or Internationally.