BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Administration)
Gain the skills and knowledge to grow into a junior business administrator
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate IV in Business (Administration)|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training).|
|Flexible duration||Up to 15 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
BSBHRM417 Support human resources functions and processes
BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
|Career opportunities||Administration Officer, Office Assistant, Office Manager.|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4000 Now only $3200 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2, $400 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3600
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.