BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
Get the skills you need to succeed in Business Services
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate II in Workplace Skills|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training).|
|Flexible duration||Up to 12 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising 100% online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with academic-related audio/video tutorials or other rich media and/or phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills
BSBOPS201 Work effectively in business environments
BSBPEF202 Plan and apply time management
BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
BSBWHS211 Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
BSBPEF201 Support personal well-being in the workplace
BSBFIN301 Process financial transactions
BSBOPS202 Engage with customers
BSBPEF101 Plan and prepare for work readiness
SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
|Career opportunities||Administration Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Retention Specialist|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $2800 Now only $2240 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $840 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $2500
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.