This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor and Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may coordinate a single human resources function.
Prospective students may see this as a stepping-stone to career growth in whatever industry within which they currently work, either as a job requirement or a request from and supported by their employer. Undertaking this course may also be of their own initiative, aligning with their career objectives.
This course is not intended for students with no prior business knowledge and who do not meet the course Entry Requirements.
We offer competitive rates to upskill your employees.
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
- Knowledge/Theory-based short answer questions
- Practical activities
- Role-plays (video)
- Case Studies
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Advisor
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 33 x $100.00 weekly = $3,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies):
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes;
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations;
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent.
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write mid/high-level business documents, including emails, design briefs and case studies.
- Students must have the capacity and ability to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff, including participating in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- A functional webcam connected to any device used while undertaking assessments, to confirm authenticity of the assessment
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone or webcam) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Students must also have access to an operational workplace to apply their acquired knowledge and practice specific skills before undertaking any assessment activity. Students must also ave access to workplace organisational strategic and operational plans, policies and procedures, legislation, regulation and codes of practice.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
The previous attainment of a BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources or BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management may be used as a pathway into this course.
Any units which were previously attained may be recognised and Credit Transfer may be requested towards attainment of the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resources Management, except for any units identified as entry requirements for this course.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!"
Begin your Business career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free