This course contains units specifically aligned to a a variety of entry-level Business Services job roles. It is the vocational qualification that employers look for, when filling entry-level administrative or clerical roles within and organisation.
Prospective students may see this as an educational pathway, in preparation for their first role within most businesses or corporate workplaces, either as a job requirement or to improve their general employment prospects.
This course is suitable for students with no prior business knowledge or experience, but is not intended for students who do not meet the course Entry Requirements.
Successful completion of this course can be used as a pathway to higher level qualifications, including the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business.
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
- Knowledge/Theory-based short answer questions
- Practical activities
- Role-plays (audio/video)
- Case Studies
- Clerical Officer
- Administration Officer
Payment Option 2 - $200.00 Deposit then 18 x $100.00 weekly = $2,000.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Students must have the capacity and ability to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff, including participating in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- A functional webcam connected to any device used while undertaking assessments, to confirm authenticity of the assessment
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone or webcam) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the College!"
Begin your Business career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free