FNSSS00004 BAS Agent Registration Skill Set
Become A Registered BAS Agent
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||BAS Agent Registration Skill Set|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery online|
|Flexible duration||Up to 6 months|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials, supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
|Assessment method||Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
Students get access to the Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) and the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA).
Your ABN complimentary 3-months of the minimum 12 month subscription gives you access to the online resource centre that will save you time, will provide you with the help, support and information you need, when you need it, so you can make the right decisions
Your ABA complimentary 3-months subscription is included with your ABN membership and gives you recognition as a member of a professional association with relevant government bodies.
|Course units||FNSTPB401* Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
FNSTPB402* Establish and maintain payroll systems
* Unit required for the FNSSS00004 BAS Agent Registration Skill Set.
The Tax Agent Services Act 2009 prescribes, through the Regulations, that to be eligible for registration as a BAS Agent or Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board, at least 40% of the skill set (the projects in the 2 units) must be completed under independent supervision. The strategic alliance that Australian College has in place with the Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) and the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA) supports our students to achieve this requirement.
|Career opportunities||BAS Agent|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As defined in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certification. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $900 Now only $720 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $720
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $100 deposit then $50 weekly = $900
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Completely customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
The great customer service and prompt responses to my email enquiries helped me to choose Australian College as my preferred online training course. This was also the case while completing my course online and the trainers were especially helpful with their responses and feedback.
I would be happy to recommend Australian College and would strongly consider their courses for any future study requirements. Thank you!”