Supply chains are imperative for ensuring output meets the current demands of products and supplies. Get a jump start on your career in logistics with a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations. With this qualification you will be in the best position to enter a career as a logistics officer, transport coordinator or shipping officer.
You will learn to:
- Ensure the safety of transport activities
- Deliver and monitor quality customer service
- Calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- Lead an effective work team
- Manual handling and storage methods
At Australian College, we offer a flexible learning experience. You can complete your course in your own time and at your own pace.
- A combination of short answer questions and some extended responses
- Written tasks/written essay
- Scenario-based case study questions
- Practical workplace projects with product or software, documents or diagrams
- Case studies and video-recorded role-plays
- Logistics Operator
- Warehouse Operator
- Supply Chain Administration Operator
- Supply Chain Administration Officer
- Rail Terminal Operator
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 24 x $100.00 Weekly = $2,700.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Students must have the capacity and ability to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff, including participating in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- A functional webcam connected to any device used while undertaking assessments, to confirm authenticity of the assessment
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone or webcam) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!"
Begin your career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free