Having Problems with Fillable PDF Forms?
You may need to download and fill out form fields of your practical exams in PDF format as a requirement for the completion of your course. If you are viewing the document using your browser and can't type into a form field on a pdf, it may be due to a browser's default viewer for pdfs. Many browsers use a different pdf viewer by default that doesn't support fillable form fields. We suggest the following workarounds:
- Option 1: If you have a different PDF viewer and have issues filling the fields in PDFs, please only use the official Adobe app. Download the PDF and open the file using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. If you do not have the software installed on your Windows or Mac computer, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free) or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC latest version available. (Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version: 2021.001.20149 or later)
Steps on how to install Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader:
- If you have the older version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, use the following menu in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to update to the latest version:
Help > Check for Updates
- After you finished filling the fields in the PDF, do not Export / Convert / Print etc, but only use the following menu to save the PDF (which will create the same fillable PDF format): File > Save
- Option 2: If you are still having issues with the PDF, follow the steps:
- Completely uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from your computer.
- Go to https://get.adobe.com/reader
- You can untick all optional offers.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (this version is free).
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your computer.
- Option 3: Change your browser's default PDF viewer.
Begin your career today
- Enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free