Help others to potentially lose weight, then start your own weight loss consulting business!
The Australian College Nutrition, Weight Loss Management and Consulting program will take you through all the elements of weight loss and provide you with the keys for success.
You will learn about digestion, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, weight loss supplements, what causes cellulite, fluid retention and so much more.
This course contains insightful information and practical activities to help others potentially lose weight. You will learn about the body, metabolism, balancing the body's needs, what fuels the brain and what produces insulin. We've also included some essentials for starting your own home weight loss consultancy business.
- empowers you to take control of your own weight loss
- explains to you how your metabolism works
- includes The Grazing Diet meal plan with convenience menus for busy people
- looks at alternatives available for people who cannot exercise
- debunks weight loss myths
- explains why some people lose weight faster than others
- provides you with the knowledge and skills to potentially develop a career as a weight loss consultant or nutritionist
- includes fun activities, interactive learning, personal feedback and support
You’ll come out of our weight management course with an Australian College professional certificate and transcript.
We offer competitive rates to upskill your employees.
- Weight Loss Consultant
- With further development, you could become a Dietician
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 20 x $100.00 Weekly = $2,300.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
Unit 1 - Nutrition and Weight Loss Planning
Reading 1 - How Weight Loss Works: For You and Your Client
Reading 2 - Nutrient, Supplements and Foods
Reading 3 - Meal Planning and Weight Loss
Unit 2 - Exercise and Consulting
Reading 1 - Weight Loss, Body Composition and Cellulite
Reading 2 - Weight Loss Management and Becoming a Weight Loss Consultant
- Access to a computer with word processing, PDF reader capabilities and an internet connection
- A good command of written English
- Ability to allocate appropriate study hours per week
If you have these essential requirements, then you can get started immediately.
"I found the course to be understanding, easy to access and the learning system was easy to use. The course information was perfect; all that answers for the assessments were explained in the course material so no need for googling. The trainers were excellent; I had no issues with anything during my time in doing the course. Thank you for everything! I feel great and I would recommend the college to my friends."
Begin your Nutrition, Weight Loss Management and Consulting career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free