If your goal is to get started in a designing and decorating career, or you simply want to create a beautiful home, this is the course to get you on your way. Australian College Certificate of Interior Design and Decorating will teach you the essential knowledge required to design and decorate a space in a balanced and informed way.
Throughout this professional development course you will learn:
- Colour planning and psychology
- Elements and principles of design
- Drawing to scale
- Period design and decoration
- How to negotiate rates and service
At Australian College, we offer an online learning experience. You can complete your course online in your own time and at your own pace.
- Interior Designer
- Interior Decorator
- Colour Consultant
- Events Designer
- Further study can lead to Interior Architect
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 20 x $100.00 Weekly = $2,300.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Unit 1 - Foundations of Interior Design
Reading 1 - Elements & Principles of Design
Reading 2 - Colour Planning and Effects
Unit 2 - Organisation and Planning for Your Client
Reading 1 - Basic Plans & Drawing
Reading 2 - Furnishing & Decorative Finishes
Reading 3 - Planning a Decorative Colour Scheme for a Client
- Access to a computer with word processing, PDF reader capabilities and an internet connection
- A good command of written English
- Ability to allocate appropriate study hours per week
If you have these essential requirements, then you can get started immediately.
"During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!"
Begin your Design career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free