SIT30216 Certificate III in Travel
Your Travel Agent Career Starts Here
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate III in Travel|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery online|
|Flexible duration||Must be completed by 15/12/2023|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||SITTIND001 Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
SITTTSL002 Access and interpret product information
SITTTSL004 Provide advice on Australian destinations
SITTTSL003 Provide advice on international destinations
SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
SITTTSL005 Sell tourism products and services
SITTTSL006 Prepare quotations
SITTTSL008 Book supplier products and services
SITTTSL009 Process travel-related documentation
SITTTSL011 Source airfares for domestic flights
SITTTSL012 Construct normal international airfares
SITTTSL010 Use a computerised reservations or operations system
SITTTSL013 Construct promotional international airfares
SITTTSL014 Construct advanced international airfares
SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
|Career opportunities||Airline Customer Service Agent, Exhibition Coordinator, Reservations Agent, Tour Coordinator, Travel Agent, Travel Consultant|
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $3500 Now only $2800 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas ‘outside the box’ at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry.”