SIT30116 Certificate III in Tourism
Get The Skills You Need To Work In The Exciting Tourism Industry!
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate III in Tourism|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery online|
|Flexible duration||Must be completed by 15/12/2023|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
|Course units||SITTIND001 Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
SITTTSL008 Book supplier products and services
SITXFIN001 Process financial transactions
SITXCCS001 Provide customer information and assistance
SITXCOM003 Provide a briefing or scripted commentary
SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
SIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer
BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
SITXCOM001 Source and present information
SITEEVT002 Process and monitor event registrations
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
|Career opportunities||Conference Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Events Assistant, Exhibition Coordinator, Function Coordinator, Museum Attendant, Reservations Agent, Tour Advisor, Tour Coordinator, Tourism Officer|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $3500 Now only $2800 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
After achieving this qualification students may choose to undertake studies at Diploma level.
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!”