Your fitness career starts here as a Gym Instructor/Personal Trainer!
The newly released Dual Fitness Certificate III and Certificate IV is designed for busy individuals and is a more cost-effective way for you to achieve all of the industry qualifications required to be an instructor, personal trainer or gym owner/operator.
Successful completion of certificate III is a prerequisite to completing certificate IV.
In this course you will learn to:
- Work in a team
- Plan and Instruct group and gym-based exercise sessions
- Complete pre-exercise screening, fitness assessments and service orientations
- Work within the scope of practice
- Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs
- Ensure the health and safety of clients
- Support healthy eating and exercise behaviour
- Use exercise science principles in your fitness instruction
- Establish and maintain professional business practice
You will need to undertake the first aid course unit externally, in your area (at additional cost) and submit a copy of your certification to the College.
At Australian College, we offer a comprehensive online learning experience. You can complete your course in your own time and at your own pace.
Australian College graduates of this course may apply for registration as a Personal Trainer, with the AusActive (formerly Fitness Australia).
Becoming a Registered Exercise Professional (REP) with Aus ACTIVE provides assurance and confidence to fitness clients, employers and health professionals.
Certificate IV in Fitness
- Gym Instructor
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Personal Trainer
Payment Option 2 - $500.00 Deposit then 35 x $100.00 weekly = $4,000.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
* Australian College does not deliver HLTAID011. You will need to undertake the first aid course externally in your area and submit a copy of your certification to the College
There are no formal entry requirements into the dual qualification, however Australian College requires:
- Competence in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review, prior to commencement
- You must be at least 16 years of age*
- You must have access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address and broadband internet
- You must have access to a webcam or other device suitable for recording and uploading audio-video.
- Be prepared to access additional reading materials and resources that will be supplied throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
"The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas 'outside the box' at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry."
Begin your Fitness career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free