This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- A combination of short answer questions and some extended responses
- Written tasks/written essay
- Scenario-based case study questions
- Practical workplace projects with product or software, documents or diagrams
- Transport Manager
- Distribution Centre Manager
- Information Services Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Public Sector Manager
- Senior Manager (Public Sector)
- Office Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Production Manager
- Business Manager
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 33 x $100.00 Weekly = $3,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
No formal entry requirements.
Australian College requires:
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- Access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address, internet
- Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"I would thoroughly recommend Australian College to anyone who wants to learn something new, or add to the knowledge base they may already have on a particular subject.
There is a multitude of different courses to choose from that could take the individual in whatever direction they would like to take - be it for increased work opportunities or simply to stimulate the mind.
My thanks for helping me to open up a new direction in my life."
Begin your Business career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free