An advanced course, the Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care is perfect for people wishing to pursue senior and leadership roles in early childhood education. Become a childcare centre director, co-ordinator, program leader, or a childcare centre or family day care manager.
- Work within current legal and ethical frameworks.
- Interact with children in a positive and respectful manner
- Design, plan and implement education programs for children that will stimulate holistic development, encourage growth, and inspire creativity
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Manage a childcare team
- Work in collaboration with families and the community
There is a work placement requirement of 280 hours (minimum) to successfully complete the course, however the majority is on-line so you can study at your own pace in your own time.
- Childcare Worker
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 33 x $100.00 weekly = $3,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
*You will need to undertake the first aid course unit externally, in your area and submit a copy of your certification to the College.
This course is available to individuals who have attained the CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Australian College requires students:
- Are competent in spoken and written English
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) review prior to acceptance of their application for enrolment
- At least 16 years of age*
- Have an internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar, running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX) with a functional webcam or device for recording audio/video, Microsoft Office (or compatible software)a current web browser (e.g., Chrome)and Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF document viewer
- Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 years of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Students enrolled in all early childhood courses will also need to demonstrate evidence of the following prior to their work placement. Failure to produce evidence of this will mean the student is unable to commence or complete their mandatory work placement and therefore, unable to complete their course:
- Working With Children Check or Blue Card
- Health checks(where required by the childcare centre)
- Immunisation records are up to date
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
The great customer service and prompt responses to my email enquiries helped me to choose Australian College as my preferred online training course. This was also the case while completing my course online and the trainers were especially helpful with their responses and feedback.
I would be happy to recommend Australian College and would strongly consider their courses for any future study requirements. Thank you!"
Begin your Early Education career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free