This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines. Work functions in the occupational areas where this qualification may be used are subject to regulatory requirements. This qualification includes units that comprise an approved Tax Practitioner Board (TPB) course in Australian taxation law and commercial law, which are relevant for registration as a tax agent. Persons seeking registration with the TPB should check current registration requirements with the TPB, as registration requirements are reviewed regularly.
Australian College subscribes to the Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) and the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA) on behalf of its students to provide access to a range of special benefits, including but not limited to:
- Industry and specialist resources
- Industry and expert support via the members only 'Helpline'
- Supervised workplace hours to fulfil the Tax Practitioners Board Requirements for BAS Agent Registration and other assessment requirements of the training package.
- Access to Professional Development (PD)
- Up to date industry information and requirements
We offer competitive rates to upskill your employees.
- A combination of short answer questions and some extended responses
- Written tasks/written essay
- Scenario-based case study questions
- Practical workplace projects with product or software, documents or diagrams
Students get access to the Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) and the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA).
Your ABN complimentary 3-months of the minimum 12 month subscription gives you access to the online resource centre that will save you time, will provide you with the help, support and information that you need, when you need it, so that you can make the right decisions.
Your ABA complimentary 3-months subscription is included with your ABN membership and gives you recognition as a member of a professional association with relevant government bodies.
- Finance Sector Supervisor
- Assistant Accountant
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 33 x $100.00 weekly = $3,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
Completion of the FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set OR Completion of FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping or equivalent; or its superseded versions (FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting) or their equivalent.
Australian College requires:
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- Access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address, internet
- Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas 'outside the box' at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry."
Begin your Finance career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free