9am - 5pm AEST
Your fitness career starts here as a Personal Trainer!
Study fitness online! This SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness course will teach you how to design, deliver, assess and evaluate a variety of individualised exercise programs, including older adults. The course will also teach you how to incorporate a diverse range of personal training equipment, how to train clients in various environments (indoor/outdoor), and design training programs for specific populations e.g. functional training.
You will also gain access and learn about the latest, cutting edge research on how to best deliver lifestyle planning and behaviour modification strategies. You will also learn the fundamentals of operating and marketing a personal training studio and how to help motivate your clients to accomplish their fitness goals.
The AC Personal Trainer Course has been developed to promote a high level of skill and will prepare you to work in any personal training setting with confidence. This course has been developed by the most sought after and experienced fitness educationalists in Australia (see our academic faculty).
The AC SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness can be completed online* via our online learning portal.
*All students will complete Practical Workshops and Assessment 2.
AC graduates may apply for registration and insurance with the Fitness Australia Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) as a Personal Trainer and also gain International recognition. Fitness Australia’s REPs provides assurance and confidence to consumers, employers and health professionals that all registered exercise professionals are qualified and have the knowledge, skills and competence to perform specific roles.
- Personal Trainer
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 23 x $100.00 weekly = $2,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
For this course you have 3 modules (20 units of competency) to complete:
- Anatomy and Physiology (5 units)
- Working in the Industry (5 units)
- Exercise Prescription (10 units)*
- You will also have access to the: Online Fitness Centre (OFC).
During your course you will complete Practical Workshops and Assessment 2.
* = Credit transfer for those students who have completed the AC Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315).
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who hold a current first aid and CPR certificate and have been recognised as competent through a recognised training program or recognition process against the following units of competency:
- SISFFIT001 Provide health screening and fitness orientation
- SISFFIT002 Recognise and apply exercise considerations for specific populations
- SISFFIT003 Instruct fitness programs
- SISFFIT004 Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT005 Provide healthy eating information
- SISFFIT006 Conduct fitness appraisals
- SISFFIT014 Instruct exercise to older clients
- SISXCCS001 Provide quality service
Australian College requires:
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- Access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address, internet
- Additional reading materials and textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
“Well established program and friendly staff. Classes were fun and interactive, really got into it."
"I really enjoyed the practical components. Working with people for the practical was a good experience."
Begin your Fitness career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free