With international travel back, there is a desperate need for those who assist in facilitating these exciting excursions within and beyond Australian. Certificate III in Travel sets you up to work in a number of exciting fields including travel advisor, personal travel consultant, travel planner, travel concierge and many more.
You will learn to:
- Provide quality advice and sales services for travel to customers
- Show social and cultural sensitivity
- Participate in safe work practices
- Source international and domestic airfares
- Use a computerised reservations or operations system
At Australian College, we offer a flexible online learning experience. You can complete your course in your own time and at your own pace.
- A combination of short answer questions and some extended responses
- Written tasks/written essay
- Scenario-based case study questions
- Practical workplace projects with product or software, documents or diagrams
- Call centre sales agent
- Corporate consultant
- Cruise consultant
- Customer service agent
- Domestic travel consultant
- Incentive coordinator
- International travel consultant
- Mobile travel consultant
- Online travel consultant
- Reservations sales agent
- Wholesale consultant
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 24 x $100.00 weekly = $2,700.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
No formal entry requirements.
Australian College requires:
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- To apply to enrol in this course, students should have access to:
- A PC/Laptop or similar
- Email address and
- The internet to enable access the nationally recognised course materials and research
- Students will require access to the free Zoom software for video-conferencing which will be undertaken through the Cloudemy portal;
- Ordinarily, access to a travel agency although recent consultation conﬁrms that a simulated environment is also suitable under the current conditions of the global COVID pandemic; and
- Computer Reservation Systems (CRS) speciﬁc to the travel industry. Australian College provides students with access to ViaSinc via their own unique login which provides them with individual access to Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre, all common software used throughout the travel industry
- Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas 'outside the box' at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry."
Begin your Travel career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free