This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use a range of well-developed retail travel or wholesale sales and operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations to coordinate travel services.
Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in the retail travel or tour wholesale sector for employers that cover or specialise in leisure, corporate, domestic or international sales. Work could be undertaken in an office, shopfront, or online or mobile environment.
We offer competitive rates to upskill your employees.
- A combination of short answer questions and some extended responses
- Written tasks/written essay
- Scenario-based case study questions
- Practical workplace projects with product or software, documents or diagrams
- Call centre sales agent
- Corporate consultant
- Cruise consultant
- Customer service agent
- Domestic travel consultant
- Incentive coordinator
- International travel consultant
- Mobile travel consultant
- Online travel consultant
- Reservations sales agent
- Wholesale consultant
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 24 x $100.00 weekly = $2,700.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
No formal entry requirements.
Australian College requires:
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- To apply to enrol in this course, students should have access to:
- A PC/Laptop or similar
- Email address and
- The internet to enable access the nationally recognised course materials and research
- Students will require access to the free Zoom software for video-conferencing which will be undertaken through the Cloudemy portal;
- Ordinarily, access to a travel agency although recent consultation conﬁrms that a simulated environment is also suitable under the current conditions of the global COVID pandemic; and
- Computer Reservation Systems (CRS) speciﬁc to the travel industry. Australian College provides students with access to ViaSinc via their own unique login which provides them with individual access to Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre, all common software used throughout the travel industry
- Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"The Australian College tutors were very helpful and inspiring. Coming from various backgrounds, they offered industry relevant information, trends, and ideas 'outside the box' at a level of which I would otherwise not have had access.
They helped me to focus on the individual topics through the assignments and extract the most out of the course, making it directly relevant to the industry."
Begin your Travel career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free