This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use a range of well-developed tourism service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations to coordinate tourism services. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in many tourism industry sectors and for a diversity of employers including tour operators, inbound tour operators, visitor information centres, attractions, cultural and heritage sites, and any small tourism business.
This qualification allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in office-based roles involving the planning and coordination of tourism services, or roles in the field where products are delivered.
We offer competitive rates to upskill your employees.
- A combination of short answer questions and some extended responses
- Written tasks/written essay
- Scenario-based case study questions
- Practical workplace projects with product or software, documents or diagrams
- Adventure Tourism Guide
- Attendant or Senior Ride Operator in an Attraction or Theme Park
- Cellar Door Salesperson and Guide in a Winery
- Customer Service Agent
- Guide and Salesperson in an Indigenous Cultural Centre
- Inbound Tour Coordinator
- Marine Tourism Guide or Dive Tour Operator
- Museum Attendant
- Operations Consultant for A Tour Operator
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Sales Consultant
- Visitor Information Officer
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 24 x $100.00 weekly = $2,700.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
No formal entry requirements.
Australian College requires:
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- Access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address, internet
- Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!"
Begin your Travel career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free