Receive a great introduction into the world of education support. If you are thinking of becoming a teachers aid, learning support assistant or support worker assisting children with special needs, then look no further – this is the course for you! The Certificate III in School Based Education Support offers many employment opportunities in a range of education settings, including the public and independent education systems and community education programs.
- Help teachers educate support and inspire students
- Communicate and work collaboratively with teachers & colleagues to support the health and wellbeing of students
- Design and implement education programs
- Assist children with behavioural issues and special learning needs
There is a work placement requirement of 100 hours (minimum) to successfully complete the course, however the majority is on-line so you can study at your own pace in your own time.
- Teacher's Aide
- Teaching Assistant
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 24 x $100.00 weekly = $2,700.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
*You will need to undertake the two first aid courses externally, with a provider of your choice, and submit a copy of your certification to the College. Australian College does not deliver these units.
No formal entry requirements.
Australian College requires students:
- Are competent in spoken and written English
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) review prior to acceptance of their application for enrolment
- Be at least 16 years of age*
- Have an internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX) with a functional webcam or device for recording audio/video, Microsoft Office (or compatible software)a current web browser (e.g., Chrome)and Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF document viewer
- Have a valid email address
Note: Additional reading materials and required textbooks may be used throughout the course.
*Students under 18 years of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent.
Students enrolled in all early childhood courses will also need to demonstrate evidence of the following prior to their work placement. Failure to produce evidence of this will mean the student is unable to commence or complete their mandatory work placement and therefore, unable to complete their course:
- Working With Children Check or Blue Card
- Health checks (where required by the childcare centre)
- Immunisation/Vaccination records (where required by the childcare centre)
Overseas Students Policy
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"Extremely happy with my trainer Sarah Fava! She was professional and very supportive and constructive in her responses. She was encouraging and very supportive in modules completed. Sarah marked and returned modules in a very timely manner."
Begin your Early Education career today
- Enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free