This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Project Manager and Project Team Leader.
Individuals in these roles have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
Prospective students may see this as a stepping-stone to career growth in whatever profession they currently hold, either as a job requirement or a request from and supported by their employer. Undertaking this course may also be of their own initiative, aligning with their career objectives.
This course is not intended for students with no prior business knowledge or operational experience.
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
- Knowledge/Theory-based short answer questions
- Practical activities
- Role-plays (video)
- Case Studies
- Project Contract Manager
- Project Leader/Team Leader
- Project Manager (industry specific)
- Project Vendor Manager
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 33 x $100.00 weekly = $3,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Students must have the capacity and ability to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff, including participating in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- A functional webcam connected to any device used while undertaking assessments, to confirm authenticity of the assessment
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone or webcam) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Students must also have access to an operational or simulated workplace to apply their acquired knowledge and practice specific skills before undertaking any assessment activity.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
The previous attainment of a BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice may be considered as a pathway into this course.
Any units which were previously attained may be recognised and Credit Transfer may be requested towards attainment of the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management.
Students successfully completing this course may consider seeking enrolment in the BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management, although that course is not currently being offered by Australian College.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"I have completed distance, online learning with other institutions previously and I found Australian College to be one of the most professional, efficient and focused providers of distance learning that I have enrolled with. Thank you for your support."
Begin your Business career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free