This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities, often within a business development or sales team.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business development skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This course is perfect for those who are already in or looking to move into a business development position. In addition, the typical student will likely have some vocational experience in an operational business environment and would like to further their knowledge and skills to create additional education and employment opportunities.
Other typical students may already hold business development type roles and seek to formalise their knowledge and experience into a nationally recognised qualification. Alternatively, some prospective students may already be employed within an organisation and wish to acquire the skills and knowledge needed for a role in business development.
Prospective students may see this as a stepping-stone to career growth in whatever industry within which they currently work, either as a job requirement or a request from and supported by their employer. Undertaking this course may also be of their own initiative, aligning with their career objectives.
This course is not intended for students with no prior business knowledge or operational experience.
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
- Knowledge/Theory-based short answer questions
- Practical activities
- Role-plays (audio/video)
- Case Studies
- Executive Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Project Consultant
- Compliance Manager (Local Government)
- Office Manager
- Business Sales Team Leader
- Corporate Services Manager
- Administration Manager (Local Government)
- Records Management Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Procurement Officer
- Unit Leader
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 33 x $100.00 weekly = $3,600.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Students must have the capacity and ability to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff, including participating in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- A functional webcam connected to any device used while undertaking assessments, to confirm authenticity of the assessment
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone or webcam) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Students must also have access to an operational or simulated workplace to apply their acquired knowledge and practice specific skills before undertaking any assessment activity.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"I have completed distance, online learning with other institutions previously and I found Australian College to be one of the most professional, efficient and focused providers of distance learning that I have enrolled with. Thank you for your support."
Begin your Business career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free