This specialist qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Project Analyst, Project Administrator and Quality Officer.
Individuals in these roles work autonomously, and might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
Prospective students may see this as a stepping-stone to career growth in whatever industry within which they currently work, either as a job requirement or a request from and supported by their employer. Undertaking this course may also be of their own initiative, aligning with their career objectives.
Typical students may have some prior business knowledge but little to no experience in project management practices or methodologies.
Assessment methods for this course differ from module to module and include:
- Knowledge/Theory-based short answer questions
- Practical activities
- Role-plays (video)
- Case Studies
- Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Project Officer
- Project Analyst
- Project Officer
- Project Records Officer
Payment Option 2 - $300.00 Deposit then 29 x $100.00 weekly = $3,200.00*
Payment Option 3 - Completely customise your own payment plan here.
*20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Students must have the capacity and ability to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff, including participating in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrollment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- A functional webcam connected to any device used while undertaking assessments, to confirm authenticity of the assessment
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone or webcam) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Students must also have access to an operational workplace to apply their acquired knowledge and practice specific skills before undertaking any assessment activity. The student must have access to workplace documentation such as policies and procedures, project management and risk management documentation, finance and budget documentation, records concerning equipment and resource purchases, and corporate governance documentation.
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, 'Overseas students' are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certiﬁcation. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Students successfully completing this course may consider furthering their Project Management knowledge and capabilities by enrolling into Australian College’s BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management.
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
"I have completed distance, online learning with other institutions previously and I found Australian College to be one of the most professional, efficient and focused providers of distance learning that I have enrolled with. Thank you for your support."
Begin your Business career today
- Apply to enrol anytime
- Customised payment options
- Graduate 100% debt-free