FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
The Next Step In Your Accounting And Bookkeeping Career
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training).|
|Flexible duration||Must be completed by 15/12/2023|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials, supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
Assessments may vary according to each subject, but overall may include the following:
Students get access to the Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) and the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA).
Your ABN complimentary 3-months of the minimum 12 month subscription gives you access to the online resource centre that will save you time, will provide you with the help, support and information that you need, when you need it, so that you can make the right decisions.
Your ABA complimentary 3-months subscription is included with your ABN membership and gives you recognition as a member of a professional association with relevant government bodies.
FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
**Unit required for the FNSSS00004 BAS Agent Registration Skill Set. The Tax Agent Services Act 2009 prescribes through the Regulations that to be eligible for registration as a BAS Agent or Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board, that at least 40% of the skill set (the projects in the 2 units) must be completed under independent supervision. The strategic alliance that Australian College has in place with the Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) and the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA) supports our students to achieve this requirement
|Career opportunities||Accounts Officer, Accounts Receivable Officer, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Officer|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As deﬁned in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certification. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $4000 Now only $3200 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in week 2, $400 in week 3
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3600
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
This course is a pre-requisite and entry requirement for the FNS50222 Diploma of Accounting course. Graduates may choose to further their study through enrolment in the FNS50222 Diploma of Accounting.
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
“During the course I was working full-time and even had a baby! I would recommend the college to anyone who needs to study at their own pace, not the at the pace of the college!”