FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
Immerse Yourself In The Financial World With Our Course
ON SALE NOW, SAVE 20%*
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Why Study With Us?
Learn at your own pace, in your own time
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to jump-start your future
Flexible payment options available
|Qualification gained||Certificate III in Accounts Administration|
|Study mode||Flexible delivery (including online with some projects/activities and/or skills-based training).|
|Flexible duration||Must be completed by 15/12/2023|
|Start date||Start anytime|
|Delivery Methods||This course is delivered using an asynchronous study methodology, utilising mainly online delivery (eLearning) of training materials, supported with emails and phone calls with the trainer and assessor, on request.|
Assessments may vary according to each subject, but overall may include the following:
|Course units||FNSINC301 Work effectively in the financial services industry
FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
BSBSMB421 Manage small business finances
FNSACC313 Perform financial calculations
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
FNSACC304 Conduct business activities using a computerised accounting system
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
|Career opportunities||Accounts Clerk, Administration Officer, Data Entry Check, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Payroll Clerk|
The training package does not stipulate any mandatory entry requirements for the qualification delivered by this course.
The admission criteria are articulated through Australian College marketing and pre-enrolment information and include the following:
- Students will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy review before Australian College accepts their application for enrolment. The student must have a good command of spoken and written English. They must have the skills to understand different numeracy concepts and to read and write a range of business documents and communications.
- Depending on the unit, students may be required to interact with actual or simulated team members, clients and staff and maybe required to participate in audio/video-recorded role-plays with others.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age before the date of enrolment. Where a student is less than 18 years of age, parents or guardians must also provide enrolment consent.
Students must have access to and be able to operate:
- An internet-enabled PC/Laptop or similar running a current operating system (E.g Windows 10 or Mac OSX)
- An audio/video recording device (such as a mobile phone) for the purpose of preparing audio/video assessment recordings
- Microsoft Office (or compatible software)
- Current web browser (e.g., Chrome)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF document viewer
- Valid email address
Overseas Students Policy
This course is not available to students on an Overseas Student Visa.
As defined in the ESOS Act 2000, ‘Overseas students’ are not eligible to apply to enrol in this nationally recognised course, nor are they eligible for certification. Please refer to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
Before $3500 Now only $2800 **
PAYMENT OPTION 1 – $1400 now, $1400 in a week 2
PAYMENT OPTION 2 – $300 deposit then $50 weekly = $3100
PAYMENT OPTION 3 – Customise your own payment plan here.
**20% off already applied. Promo Ends Soon!
Attain the FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration qualification, and you can then use some of the course units towards the FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. This is ideal if you are looking to become a BAS Agent in the future, as the FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping meets the education requirements for official BAS agent registration with the Tax Practitioners Board.
Get a further $200 off* your course!
Sign up to get your eVoucher. Your discount will be applied to the course fee upon receipt of your enrolment. T&Cs Apply.
You Could Earn While You Learn
Traineeships with Australian College
Combine employment and training in order to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Take your next step
We love getting reviews from our students. We pride ourselves on ensuring our students feel supported and happy whilst studying with us.
The great customer service and prompt responses to my email enquiries helped me to choose Australian College as my preferred online training course. This was also the case while completing my course online and the trainers were especially helpful with their responses and feedback.
I would be happy to recommend Australian College and would strongly consider their courses for any future study requirements. Thank you!”